Bridge Therapy offers Private Speech and Language Therapy services throughout the West Midlands. Clients include:
- young adults
Clients can be seen in their own home or educational settings e.g. school or nursery.
Client groups Lorraine works with:
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down syndrome
- Global Developmental Delay
- Hearing impairment
- Mainstream schools
- Specialist schools
- Speech and language delay/disorder
- Speech sound difficulties
- Social/Pragmatic Language
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Selective Mutism
- Play schools and Nurseries
- Case Managed clients
If you are a school/academy trust looking to buy in Speech & Language Therapy services please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Throughout the West Midlands (including Birmingham), Worcestershire and parts of Staffordshire… including:
Stourbridge, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Birmingham and surrounding areas.