At Bridge Therapy we want to make Speech and Language services as accessible as possible. We therefore offer a range of options to suit your needs. We provide the following services:
Initial assessment, reports, therapy interventions in school, at home or remotely via teletherapy.
- Initial assessment (speech sounds, first words) with verbal/email feedback £100
- Initial assessment (language) – with verbal/email feedback £120
- Initial assessment with summary report £170
- Initial assessment with full/detailed report £240
- EHCP Assessment – on request
- Therapy Sessions: including time spent discussing with clients/family £70 per session*
- Review/additional assessment/observation sessions – £70 (pro rata)
- Attendance at meetings, report writing, therapy programmes £70 (pro rata)
- Mileage costs may apply, please enquire for further details
*Sessions include preparation time and between 45 minutes to 1 hour of therapy
Early years settings, schools and academies
Many schools and early years settings are now buying in Speech and Language Therapy services. Bridge Therapy can provide hourly, 1/2 day or full day packages. Please contact us to request further information.
Referrals are accepted from case management companies. We are able to provide assessments, reports and interventions as required. Please contact us to request further information.