At Bridge Therapy we want to make Speech and Language services as accessible as possible. We therefore offer a range of options to suit your needs.
- Initial assessments range from £100 – £240 dependent on type of assessment and reports required – please send an enquiry for a full breakdown
- Assessment and report for EHCP applications – £300
- Therapy Sessions – fee includes time spent outside of the session preparing materials, planning and completing documentation
- £70 – 1 hour session: including time spent discussing with clients/family.
- £60 – 45 minute session (including time spent discussing with clients/family)
- £50 – 30 minute session (including time spent discussing with clients/family)
- Home programme (paediatric) – developed at the hourly rate
- Further assessment and report writing e.g. EHCP reports on request
Following initial assessment the therapist will discuss whether speech and language therapy would be beneficial. Depending on the child or adults needs, it may be that therapy sessions can be booked weekly, fortnightly or monthly with work carried out at home in between sessions. This can help bring down the costs of therapy.
Early years settings, schools and academies
Many schools and early years settings are now buying in Speech and Language Therapy services. Bridge Therapy can provide hourly, 1/2 day or full day packages. Please contact us to request further information.